Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Hollywood Celebrities Opinion About Kate Middleton

The Hollywood Celebrities Opinion About Kate Middleton. Trips taken by Kate and William to the two countries full schedule of activities, it must be very tiring. Kate Middleton for the first time to accompany Prince William in an official visit.

Kate, who first visited America, claiming excited with this trip. However, not a matter of physical endurance is a concern. Reportedly, the Duchess of Cambridge to worry about not able to remember people's names because so many people have met.

At the time of attending a polo tournament at the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club in Carpinteria, the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) at the Belasco Theatre, or at a private reception at the residence of the producer Steve Tisch at the Beverly Hills, many other celebrities who have the opportunity to meet and exchange stories with Kate and her husband. A variety of their reactions when meeting with the couple personally.


"They made me smile. I like them. I think they are fun. I just finished talking to my mom on the phone, and he said great I could attend this event." Said Nicole Kidman.

"They're the biggest star in the world today, no doubt. I am very proud of them. Their influence on Hollywood, which has the biggest stars in the world, show you who they are. I think they also reinvigorate the monarchy. They become outstanding ambassadors for our country. They fly the flag in brilliant style, and for me it's very exciting." Piers Morgan said, talk show hosts.

"These were the last media star. As long as we pretend to be, and paid for it. They were the true star." Jason Bateman said.

"Kate's tiny waist really, yes. I never saw such a small waist. I could not stop talking about it." (Terri Seymour, British model and presenter, a former lover Simon Cowell)

"They were so fresh, so elegant. I am a huge fan of them, and had repeatedly watched their wedding."
Jennifer Love Hewitt said.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...